Optical Emission Spectrometer (OES)
Optical Emission Spectrometry (OES) is an analytical technique used to determine the chemical composition of metal alloys.
With over 35 years of experience GNR has tuned-up a huge range of analysers to offer the most suitable instrument for any requirement.
GNR Spark Optical Emission Spectrometers are the perfect instruments for Metal Analysis.
High precision and the short analysis time made it a valid control system for production in all the fields of metal industry (primary alloys foundries, metal processing industries, mechanical industry) during production cycle and for fast and accurate chemical analysis of material.
S9 Atlantis is the GNR Top Range Laboratory Optical Emission Spectrometer.
- Fast: Analysis can be repeated in few seconds
- Dynamic Range: from ppm to %
- Versatile: any metal and many shapes can be analyzed
- Accurate: better that 1% relative
- Economical: low capital cost investment and operating cost
- Superior performance in the analysis of Oxygen and Nitrogen gaseous elements
S7 Metal Lab Plus with its ergonomic and innovative design has been appreciated by many Laboratories using this Optical Emission Spectrometer for Metal Analysis and several other applications across all metal industry.
- High analytical performances
- Flexibility, stability, and reliability
- Accuracy and reproducibility
- High class certified standard calibration
- Intuitive software for unskilled operators
S5 SOLARIS Plus (S5 SCP) is an advanced CMOS based optical emission spectrometer for Metal Analysis. S5 SCP offers the perfect solution for Metal Analysis at an attractive price.
- Outstanding CMOS Based Optical Emission Spectrometer for Metal Analysis
- Focal length: 500 mm
- Spectral field: 130 to 900 nm
- Confirms to UNI, ASTM, DIN and other leading standards.
S3 MiniLab 300 is an affordable low maintenance Benchtop OES solution for metal analysis with advanced optical and electronic components ensuring complete spectral coverage at best resolution and light efficiency.
- High resolution CMOS linear image Sensor.
- No Blooming effect
- Multi Matrix spectrometer for Iron, Copper, Aluminium, Nickel, Zinc, Led, Tin, Titanium, Cobalt and Magnesium.
- Ultra Compact S1 Minilab 150 Multi Matrix spectrometer for Ferrous Alloys, Aluminium alloys and Copper alloys.
- Only Spark emission spectrometer in its class to mount up to 4 high resolution CCD detector
- MiniLab instruments are ones of the smallest and lightest compact optical emission spectrometers available in its class
- Single Sample Standardization