R3 RotrOil for Wear Metal Analysis
Rotating Disc Electrode Spectrometer R3 RotrOil
R3 RotrOil for determination of contaminants and wear metal analysis in used lubricating oils and used hydraulic fluids by rotating disc electrode atomic emission spectroscopy as per ASTM D6595
- RotrOil is perfectly suited for laboratories with a high volume of samples and the constraint of fast turnaround analysis times, which is undeniably a key factor in preventative maintenance and reducing downtime costs.
- Autosampler with 48 sample carousel.
- Fast Analysis
- No sample preparation.
- Determine elements from additive metallic-organic phases
- Direct detection of element emission lines and the high resolution allow to get the maximum sensitivity in the
detection of wear metals to sub-ppm level.
R3 RotrOil spectrometer instrument is compact, transportable, and easy to use optical emission spectrometer designed specifically to determine trace concentration in wear metals, polluting materials and additives in lubricating oils, transmission and refrigerating liquids.
R3 RotrOil spectrometer is complaint to the requirements of the ASTM D6595-00 Standard Test Method for determination of Wear Metals and Contaminants in used lubricating oils or used hydraulic fluids by Rotating Disc Electrode Atomic Emission spectrometry.
R3 RotrOil is available in two different versions,
- Compact Version
- With built in PC and touch screen interface