S5 Solaris Plus - Perfect solution for Metal Analysis
Multi Matrix Optical Emission spectrometer S5 Solaris Plus
S5 SOLARIS Plus (S5 SCP) is an advanced CMOS based optical emission spectrometer for Metal Analysis. S5 SCP offers the perfect solution for Metal Analysis at an attractive price.
- Outstanding CMOS Based Optical Emission Spectrometer for Metal Analysis
- Focal length: 500 mm
- Spectral field: 130 to 900 nm
- Confirms to UNI, ASTM, DIN and other leading standards.
- S5 SCP for both trace analysis and day-to-day QC tests
- Short analysis time
- Durable and Easy to use instrument.
- Multi-frequency spark source with excitation parameters controlled by computer.
- Multi-matrix analysis on both Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Alloys (Iron, Nickel, Cobalt, Titanium, Aluminium, Copper, Zinc, Lead, Tin and Magnesium)
- Optical vacuum system.
S5 SOLARIS Plus (S5 SCP) is an advanced CMOS based optical emission spectrometer for Metal Analysis. S5 Solaris Plus offers the perfect solution for Metal Analysis at an attractive price.
Easy to use S5 SOLARIS Plus with its superior analytical performance is reliable and accurate.
With more than 800 units installed all over the world, S5 Solaris Plus is the most popular model of GNR range of spectrometer.
Smaller size and quality components make S5 Solaris Plus (S5 SCP) the ideal solution for any working place like Office, Laboratory, Stock, Production etc.
With years of experience GNR Engineers developed S5 Solaris Plus (S5 SCP) system fully suitable not only for general purpose applications but also for specific demands.
S5 Solaris Plus (S5 SCP) instrument is offered as standard configuration as well as it can be easily customized in terms of optical parameters, different gratings and detectors, elements, and analytical range to fulfil the most strictly analytical demands
It is the perfect unit to perform multi-matrix analysis on both Ferrous and Not Ferrous Alloys.