Ultra Compact Optical Emission Spectrometer S1 MiniLab 150
Spark Emission Spectrometer with CMOS detector S1 MiniLab 150
- Multi Matrix spectrometer for Ferrous Alloys, Aluminium alloys and Copper alloys.
- S1 MiniLab 150 ultra compact Optical Emission spectrometer with multi high-resolution CMOS detector
- MiniLab instruments are ones of the smallest and lightest compact optical emission spectrometers available in their class
- Single Sample Standardization
- Argon purged optical chamber with Proprietary Low Consumption Argon device.
- High Luminosity Holographic grating.
- Stabilized against fluctuations in temperature.
- Special material for drift-free operation.
The new model Ultra Compact Optical Emission Spectrometer S1 MiniLab 150 which has already met customer’s satisfaction for its excellent performance and competitive price. MiniLab instruments are one of the smallest and lightest compact optical emission spectrometers available on the market with outstanding analytical results in its category.
S1 MiniLab 150 is one of the smallest ultra-compact spark emission spectrometer for metal analysis with Multi High Resolution CMOS detector.
S1 MiniLab 150 is Ultra Compact Optical Emission Spectrometer for Fe, Cu, Al, Ni, Zn, Sn. Innovative optical design makes it one of the smallest and lightest ultra-compact spark emission spectrometers for metal analysis.
S1 is equipped with software “Single Sample Standardization” which allows to standardize the unit with just one single sample for several bases.
S1 MiniLab 150 combines ease of use, low maintenance cost, extremely competitive price with the most advanced optical and electronic components.
The innovative argon purged optic, with an argon consumption of 10 l/day only, ensures the maximum light transparency even in UV region at a negligible cost.