Coulometric Karl Fischer Moisture Titrator- Hiranuma AQ-300
Karl Fischer Moisture Meter AQ-300
Looking for a reliable, Compact, Simple and easy-to-operate Coulometric Karl Fischer moisture Titrator on a tight budget?
Then look no further than the Hiranuma Aquacounter coulometric Karl Fischer meter AQ-300.
With state-of-the-art performance features, like a fritless cell option, the Coulometric Karl Fischer moisture titrator AQ-300 offers the same fast and accurate results you’ve come to expect from other AQUACOUNTER products.
- Six (6) built-in calculation modes accommodate various states of samples
- Four (4) files of preset conditions can be stored in memory
- Free software for downloading titration results to a P.C.; includes the RS-232C cable
- Training video and data acquisition software“AQUANet” are included
- Simple structure of electrolytic cell for easy maintenance
Hiranuma AQ-300 coulometric Karl Fischer moisture titrator offers fast and accurate results.
- All components of Karl Fischer moisture meter are integrated into a small footprint of 31 cm (W) × 27 cm (D).
- Saves valuable bench space.
- No need to determine the KF reagent titre. Just flip the POWER on, the titrator will be ready to run within 30 minutes. Simple as 1,2,3 Go!
- 4 user-defined methods can be stored in memory and easily recalled according to samples.
- Up to 20 results can be stored with statistics calculation.
- The detection limit goes down to several ppm.
- AQ-300 Karl Fischer moisture titrator equipped with two RS-232C ports for balance and computer connection.
- Standard package includes AQUANet data download software, instruction movie, application guidebook and more.