Volumetric Karl Fischer Titraton Unit – AQV-300
Volumetric Karl Fischer moisture meter AQV-300
Affordable, Reliable and Easy-to-use Volumetric Karl Fischer titration unit.
- Space-saving design for Karl Fischer volumetric titrator for moisture determination
- Four (4) files of preset conditions can be stored in memory
- Free software for downloading titration results to a P.C.; includes the RS-232C cable
- Training video included!
- Simple structure titration cell for easy maintenance
- Data acquisition software “AQUANet” is included
Looking for a reliable and easy-to-use Karl Fischer volumetric titrator for moisture analysis on a tight budget?
Then look no further than the State-of-the-art AQUACOUNTER AQV-300 with performance features that let you measure moisture content from low to high concentrations fast and precisely.
For the measurements of simple and routine titrations with unsurpassed precision.
- All components are integrated into a small footprint of 31 cm (W) × 27 cm (D).
- Saves valuable bench space.
- A wide variety of titrants and solvents can be used.
- Accommodates samples with different matrices, moisture concentration.
- 4 user-defined methods can be stored in memory and easily recalled according to samples.
- Up to 20 results can be stored with statistics calculation.
- Wide range detection from 100 ppm to 100%.
- Equipped with two RS-232C ports for balance and computer connection.
- Standard package includes AQUANet data download software, instruction movie, application guidebook and more.