Automatic Potentiometric titrator – Hiranuma COM-300A
Automatic Potentiometric Titrator COM-300A
Looking for an automatic potentiometric titrator that is reliable and simple to operate yet expandable and upgradeable?
The Hiranuma COM-300A potentiometric titrator offers the total solution – the features you asked for at a price you can afford.
- Performs pH, acid/base, redox, precipitation titration, Karl Fischer, non-aqueous titration.
- Perform sequential 3 step titrations by linking method files.
- All in one accessories kit!
- Balance and computer interfaces for GLP and ISO documentation.
- Determines TAN/TBN in oils, fats and biofuels.
- Compact design with large data capacity.
- Data acquisition software “AQUANet” is included!
Titration made easy with Hiranuma Automatic potentiometric titrator.
- All components are integrated into a small footprint of 31 cm (W) x 27 cm (D).
- Saves valuable bench space.
- Performs acid/base, redox, precipitation and complexometric titrations.
- Combining optional KF kit performs Karl Fischer moisture determination.
- A wide selection of electrodes
- 30 user-defined methods plus 3 KF methods can be stored in memory and easily recalled according to samples.
- Up to 50 results with titration curve can be stored with statistics calculation.
- Equipped with two RS-232C ports for balance and computer connection.
- Standard package includes AQUANet data download software, instruction movie, application guidebook and more.