Fraction collector - EzPrep
Preparative Fraction collector EzPrep
JAS EzPrep for gas chromatography is a totally Integrated Preparative Fraction Collector for Sample Collection and Purification
- Compatible with Agilent 7890A/B and 6890 GCs
- 8 sample traps plus 1 waste trap
- Compatible with capillary, megabore and packed columns
- No method development required
- Deactivated sample flow path
- Tool free trap handling
- Controlled via GC OpenLAB or ChemStation
- Optional: trap cooling/heating bath
- Flexible trap volume up to 2 mL
- Temperature range 20 °C above ambient up to 320 °C
- Complete and ready to go.
The JAS Preparative Fraction collector (EzPrep) for gas chromatography is the ideal solution for sample collection, component isolation and purification from complex matrices.
Easy to use JAS EzPrep is a software controlled fully automated robust solution for fraction collection. EzPrep is a proven solution and users commend highly on it’s simplicity, flexibility and reliability.
The automated liquid sampler injects the sample into the capillary or packed column inlet of the gas chromatograph. After separation, the components or component groups elute from the analytical column are detected by the FID or TCD detector and a chromatogram is created.
Either single peaks or groups of compounds can be isolated. The traps can be cooled or heated (optional) for appropriate collection of low or high boiling compounds. The JAS PrepLab Software allows the user to easily set and control the traps, the peak selection and peak cutting process.
After being separated from the sample matrix, the components of interest can be transferred to other analysis techniques or detectors like MSD, NMR or UV/VIS.