Automatic Gas Sampler for GC
Gas Bag Sampler JAS GBS
The JAS GBS Gas Sampler for GC allows automated sampling of gases, stored in tedlar bags or gas sampling balloons as well as gas cylinders.
- Can handle bags/balloons of 2-3 bar
- Flow paths can be purged
- Includes pump for samples with atmospheric pressure
- Intuitive JAS Control Software
- Bags can be selected randomly
- Display shows current port position
- Minimum waiting time between runs (sample loops can be purged while run is still in progress)
- Existing GC methods do not need to be changed
- In one sequence pressurized samples and samples with atmospheric pressure can be processed
- For Agilent and third-party GCs (control via start-stop/remote cable)
The JAS GBS automatic gas sampler for GC allows automated sampling of gases, stored in tedlar bags or gas sampling balloons as well as gas cylinders, e.g. calibration gas cylinders.
Sample transfer is carried out via a multi-position valve. Each gas sampling inlet is equipped with an in-line filter to avoid multi-position valve blocking. Connection to the GC can be made by means of 1/16” SS tube.
The GBS is controlled via a special JAS Control Software.
As standard models for 8 or 10 bags/ balloons are available, each has an additional purge and vent port. On request the gas sampler can also be supplied for more than 10 bags.
- Inert version
- JAS GICU (Gas Injection Control Unit) to set the pressure for reproducible results